Louise Bridal Makeup at Hedsor House, Buckighamshire
The day has finally arrived for Louise, Friday 6th November 2015. It wasn’t one of those sunny days we would imagined to be on a Wedding day. It was a really rainy morning and continued throughout. But, despite all that, rain became secondary as soon as we arrived at the venue; where all ( makeup & hair prep, the ceremony and the celebration… ) was happening. The Hedsor House in Taplow, Buckinghamshire is a magnificent country house with a stunning views across 100 acres of private parkland and, only short distance from the city. Truly a dream Wedding location.
Rain on your Wedding day is actually considered to be a good luck according to Hindu tradition and so does for most of the Eastern Europeans. In the past, I attended few Weddings in Slovakia and, the rain during a ceremony and even throughout Wedding celebration, it was a sign of a wealth and prosperity; according to an older generation. Hm, we could go with that, right?
I arrived earlier at the venue and, initially I was just finding myself through the place. Within a few minutes, I met the organization team who was preparing all’ for the Wedding ceremony and their showed me around. I had a plenty of time to set up and to choose a good sunny side of the Bridal room so, I did. After about ten minutes, Louise and both sisters with the niece have arrived. Both Louise’s sisters needed Makeup and Hair done so with Ian, the hairdresser, we started shortly after.
With so many Weddings which I have created Makeup on, I would like to do Skin prep on a Bride first. NO Makeup only Skin Prep. Bridesmaids after and very last, a Bride comes to me for a full Bridal Makeup. On Louise, I have used Colbert MD ‘Your Daily Nutrition for Skin’ for the skin prep. Tone Control Facial Discs for a brighten and even complexion, follow by Nutrify & Protect Day cream deeply hydrating and rich in antioxidants. Finish the skin prep with Nourish Eye Cream for brightening and moisturising effect.
Louise’s Bridal Makeup
To create flawless Louise Bridal Make up I have used these Make up bits:
- Suqqu Makeup Base Creamy Primer for brightening effect
- By Terry Sheer Expert Foundation – 7 Vanilla Beige has a lovely dewy finish
- By Terry Densiliss Concealer – 2 Vanilla Beige anti-aging concealer with a skincare benefits
- By Terry Densiliss Blush – 4 Dance Nude’ is your ultimate radiance blush with micro pigments to smooth your complexion and correction
- By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Compact – 1 Melody Fair – light powder with micro pigments with flawless finish
- Becca Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation – Noisette – pure mineral pigments and lightweight
On the Eyes I have used:
- By Terry Hyaluronic Eye Primer – 1 Light – is plumping and tinted eye base with hyaluronic acid
- By Terry Ombre Blackstar – 3 Blond Opal – luxurious creamy eyeshadow with 24 hour lasting hold
- Nudestix Magnetic Eye Colour Angel – log lasting, waterproof with an intense colour and easy to blend
- Shu Uemera Painting Liner M Night Blue – for a perfect eye liner with this waterproof, solid-colour painting gel liner
- Maybelline Colossal Masc Black Waterproof Mascara – you can’t go wrong with this item in your makeup bag
- By Terry Eye Brow Mascara – 4 Dark Brown – unique gel formula that intensifies colour of your eyebrows
Lip Pencil and Lip Shade Choice
- By Terry Terrybly Lip Pencil – 1 Perfect Nude – perfect nude and waterproof lip pencil for long lasting effect
- Chantecaille’s Lip Chic Patience’ – stunning nude lip colour for a comfort, extra moisture and has long lasting
Congratulations Louise again…!
All the Best to the New Life together,
love, Julia xx